Donating to Portland Metro STEM Partnership allows us to collaborate with more partners to reach more educators, directly impacting more youth with programming and improving STEM Education for our whole community. Thank you for your generosity!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Sponsor a summer education program for migrant youth: A $1000-$1500 investment will deliver STEM projects and career-connected field trips to more than 100 youth in our region.
- Help educators interface directly with business and industry, onsite, to learn real-world STEM applications to share with students: Send a team of teachers to a one-day exploration ($1500) or a week-long experience ($5000).
- Sponsor student groups visiting industry to observe real-world applications of science, math, and engineering for themselves: Spark a new generation of engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs! $1500 will support a group of up to 40 students.
- Support our regional STEM schools focus on creating the next generation of scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians: $2500 can send 10 teachers to STEM trainings or help purchase science and engineering equipment for the school.
- Strengthen PMSP operations by contributing to our general fund, which allows staff to focus on supporting and collaborating with regional partners to reach more youth.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn!
Donations processed through Impact NW, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.